As I have worked in top management for many years myself, I am familiar with your role and the challenges you face.
Whether in individual or team coaching, strategy workshops, conflict and crisis situations – leaders, top executives and decision-makers from business, politics and society, and, yes, women who want to get to the top, appreciate me as a companion on whom they can rely. I help you to reflect on yourself and your decisions, lead people to peak performances, manage conflicts and crises. With my expertise and my know-how on formative power and leadership, cooperation and assertiveness I am the right coach for people with high expectations of themselves.
I use a complementary and comprehensive system of effective methods and tools. This makes it possible for you to overcome obstacles, to gain new perspectives and to find the right solutions even for your toughest questions.
- Since 2015 Launch of Dr. Gudrun Henne Executive Coaching and Consulting
- Since 2013 Lecturer at the German Mongolian Institute for Natural Resources and Technology (GMIT), Mongolia
- Since 2010 Vice President European Coaching Association for Leadership and Cooperation
- Since 2006 Founder and manager of Viveka International. Consulting and Coaching Company
- 2003 – 2005 Executive Secretary, International Campaign for Tibet Germany
- 2000 – 2003 Strategic Advisor and international team leader, Greenpeace International, Amsterdam
- 1999 – 2000 Consultant, Johannesburg, South Africa
- 1997 – 1998 Special Assistant to the Executive Director of the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity, Montreal
- 1993 – 1997 Lecturer and researcher (PhD), (Free University Berlin, Comenius University, Bratislava; African Center for Technology Studies, Nairobi)
- 1990 – 1993 Law Practitioner (Obligatory legal training after graduation). Inter alia at the United Nations Environment Program, Nairobi; German Embassy, Buenos Aires
- 1990 Assistant to a Member of the European Parliament, Brussels
- Until 2015 Systemic Consulting. Comprehensive 94-day training - according to the School of Heidelberg and the Institute for Systemic Education, Training and Research, SYST, Munich
- 2014 Certification „Authentic Leadership“. An integral leadership approach, 2 one week modules
- 2014 Certificate: WingWave Coach
- 2013 Certificate: Zenger and Folkman 360° Leadership Trainer
- 2011 Change Essentials. Training in 3 modules for senior systemic advisors, Heitger Consulting, Vienna
- 2010 Capacity Works. Systemic consultation in international cooperation, certified
- 2009 Certificate: Insights-Discovery. International profile of communication and behavioral patterns
- 2008 Certification Teaching Coach of the European Coaching Association
- 2008 Intercultural Master-Coach, European Coaching Association, certified
- 2005 NLP Coach, International Coaching Institutes, certified
- 1999 – 2004 Trainer of Neurolinguistic Programming. 63 days training and 46 days assistance (certified by the German Association of NLP and International Associations of NLP Institutes)
- 1997 PhD, Free Universtiy of Berlin (Summa cum laude/ distinction))
Legal internship: Inter alia at the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) in Nairobi, Kenia; German Embassy in Buenos Aires/Argentina. Exam: Second State Exam with honors.
Legal Studies: Universities of Cologne, Germany; Geneva; Switzerland; Bonn, Germany. Exam: First State Exam with honors.
Studies in applied psychology (work and organisational psychology)
Academic studies were kindly funded by the German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).